We are seeking Warehouse Operative with Driving Duties for our client based in Moneyreagh.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Hours per week: 40 Hours
Pay Rate: £11.92 per hour (£1500 Annual Bonus!)
- Experience working with a Warehouse Management System is desirable.
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst delivering a high-quality service.
- Strong administrative skills incorporating planning and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Forklift license (Reach Truck) essential, will consider Counterbalance
- Category C Licence
- Pallet Truck Licence
- Daily picking, assembly, packing and shipping of product orders.
- Use of HC21 Inventory Control System in order to maintain full traceability and accountability of the materials, including investigating any variances arising.
- Ensure demonstration stock is in a saleable condition at all times.
- Conduct regular stock cycle counts as scheduled.
- Liaise with group warehouses regarding transfer of stock.
- Take responsibility for the security of the warehouse stock.
- Ensure that all warehouse operations including general housekeeping, allocation of material and shipping of finished goods are conducted to the highest safety standards to meet with health and safety requirements..
- Ensure that you comply with risk-assessed policies and procedures relating to IT Security, Health and Safety
This Warehouse Operative position is located in Moneyreagh, Northern Ireland. You must be authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
For more information regarding this position please call our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask for Victoria, or email Victoria.Jurewicz@industrialtemps.com
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER