We require Slaughter Operatives for our client, Cranswick, one of the UK's leading food producer and supplier of premium, fresh and added-value food products.
Pay Rate: £11.69 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Overtime: £17.54 Per Hour + Holiday Pay (1.5x Pay Rate after 40 Hours Worked)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm
Hours Per Week: 40
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
- Previous experience desirable but not essential
- Training will be provided.
- Immediate start
- Permanent roles
- Competitive salary
- 29 days paid holiday
- Monday – Friday work pattern
- Overtime available
- Refer a Friend scheme
- High street discounts
- Free On-site parking
- Discounted staff sales
- Ongoing training & career progression
- Long service & recognition awards
- Company Life Insurance
- Quarterly attendance draw
- Company share save scheme
- Work to guidelines for hygienic slaughter, dressing and evisceration of animals.
- Maintain proper knowledge and use of slaughter equipment, including knives.
- Working on a production line
These Production Operative (Slaughter) positions are in Cullybackey, Northern Ireland
For more information regarding this role please call 028 2542 0140 or send CV to Andreea.firstname.lastname@example.org
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER