Our client, one of the leading automation providers to the concrete industry in the UK & Ireland are seeking a Receptionist to join their team, based in Antrim.
The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for customers calling the office to connect with the Sales or Technical Supports departments. First impressions are vitally important so it is essential that customers are provided with a friendly, professional first point of contact and that the switchboard is managed with enthusiasm and efficiency.
Pay Rate: £11 - £11.50 Per Hour depending on experience + Holiday Pay
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am or 9am - 5pm
Job Type: Full Time, Temp - Perm
- Provide friendly and professional first point of contact for customers
- Manage busy switchboard with enthusiasm and efficiency
- Support the administration team with a variety of office tasks.
- Book travel and accommodation as required by the management team.
- Prepare meeting rooms before and after meetings.
- Ensure suitable catering is obtained for lunch meetings etc when required.
- Sorting and distribution of mail both inward and outward
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Will show a professional & friendly telephone manner.
- Have a team attitude with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Be able to prioritise and manage own workload, while demonstrating a flexible attitude to work.
- Have proven experience of Microsoft office packages; including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be self-motivated and dependable.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
This Receptionist role is in Antrim, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV Tia.Dunlop@industrialtemps.com or contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak with Tia
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER