We are seeking Machine Operatives for our client based in Lurgan.
Role Purpose: The safe operation of Company machinery, producing finished goods to agreed standards of quality and efficiency.
Pay Rate: £11.19 - £12.05 Per Hour (Depending on experience)
Job Type: Full time, Temporary to Permanent
Working Hours: Continental Shift Pattern - 2 Weeks Nights and 2 weeks Days
12 hour shifts 7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am
- To maintain a safe and clean working environment at all times.
- To ensure that the product is produced to meet customer requirements regarding quality as stipulated in the quality manuals.
- To produce product, safely and efficiently, in the volumes needed to meet production targets.
- To ensure the safe handling, transportation, stacking and storage of finished products and materials.
- To safely and efficiently operate production machinery and tools to meet production requirements.
- To ensure that production off cuts and waste materials are cut, baled, and disposed of in line with the company recycling policy.
- To assist with the maintenance of the production machinery and tools.
- To maintain records accurately.
- To report all relevant information to the Shift Foreman.
- To follow the company Personnel Policies and Health and Safety Policies.
- To co-operate with management and other members of staff.
- To carry out any other duty which may be required.
- Knowledge of production systems and use of company’s product.
- Knowledge of operational aspects of Quality Assurance and BSI procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant Health and Safety aspects.
- Knowledge of company’s personnel policies.
- Training in operation of production procedures and processes.
- Additional training as necessary to achieve Main Responsibilities and Duties and Knowledge and Skills requirements
- Conscientious and responsible.
- Diligent and flexible.
- Previous industrial experience, preferably working continental shifts.
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
These Machine Operative positions are in Lurgan, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Candidates interested in this please send your CV to Lucyna.Ganczorz@industrialtemps.com
For more information regarding this role please contact our Portadown office on 028 3839 3333
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER