We are seeking a Fitter for our client based in West Belfast
The main purpose of the role is to ensure plant and equipment is well maintained in a safe and cost-efficient manner to minimize down time caused by breakdown and maintain operations.
Deputise for the Supervisor and to help ensure that operatives re-qualify and refurbish cylinders in line with the required Schemes.
Pay Rate: £15.49 Per Hour
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 6am - 5pm and Friday 6am - 3pm (Saturday, 4 hour shift - Optional)
Job Type: Full time, Temporary to Permanent
- Ensure records of maintenance are kept and are up to date
- Deputise for the Chargehand/Assistant Chargehand by carrying out relevant quality checks on cylinders
- Ensure all related procedures, work instructions and risk assessments are adhered to
- Carry out monthly stock checks
- Carry out quality audits as required
- Deputise for the painters and/or inspectors when required
- Carry out all duties in accordance with the current standards and specifications
- 3 years maintenance fitter experience
- 3 years experience in a production environment
- Experience of carrying out quality checks
- General health and safety appreciation
- Time served maintenance fitter
- Fluent in spoken and written English
This Fitter position is in West Belfast, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to Victoria.Jurewicz@industrialtemps.com or contact our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak with Victoria.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER