We are seeking Welder for our client a dynamic, forward-thinking company leading the industry in fitness innovation based in Newtownabbey.
Are you a welder by trade and love the idea of manufacturing gym equipment that will be used in some of the most unique and successful training facilities throughout Ireland, UK, Europe and further afield? We want highly skilled and hardworking individuals to join the team and aid in the welding and fabrication of our world class fitness equipment. This area is vital to ensure the right equipment is available for every job and that all products are finished with a high-quality standard.
Pay Rate: £13.00 Per Hour
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.15am - 4pm, Friday 7.15am - 1.30pm
Hours Per Week: 37.5
- MIG welding of mild steel tubes and flat
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and weld symbols.
- Ability to perform welding operations to design specifications.
- Ability to produce quality parts in a timely fashion and account for the quality produced.
- Setting up machine parameters
- Loading jigs and tacking up
- Grinding/dressing/fettling parts
- Final assembly of products
- Maintain Health and Safety of self and others
- Maintain a high level of responsiveness to client needs.
- Experience MIG welding mild steel (3, 6, 8 and 10mm thick)
- Experience grinding and fettling
- Experience fabricating parts from scratch
- Be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Be able to work without assistance and minimal supervision
- Have experience of working to engineering drawings in third angle projection
- Be adaptable to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to move between welding, grinding and product assembly as production demands dictate
- Attention to detail and enforce strict quality standards
This Welder position is in Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
If you are interested in this position please call 028 9032 2511 ask for Rachel or email Rachel.McNeilly@industrialtemps.com.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER