We are currently seeking a Night shift Warehouse Operative for our client MSO Cleland based in Belfast. The successful candidate will ensure that raw materials are issued to and finished goods are removed from the factory floor, and prepared for storage or delivery.
Working hours: Monday 12am - 6am, Tuesday - Thursday 10pm to 6am
(Role will initially require a minimum of 4 weeks training working day shift 8am to 4pm)
Pay rate: £14.50 per hour
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
- Off loading, receipt, storage and stock control of raw materials
- Order assembly and preparation of goods for despatch
- Loading collection vehicles for delivery
- Data input of stock records and production of computer generated reports
- Waste segregation and waste control duties
- Occasional delivery in company vehicle may be required, subject to license.
- Performing other duties deemed necessary by the Warehouse Manager to ensure the efficient operation of the department.
- Counterbalance Fork Lift training and certification
- Previous relative experience working in a similar role within a busy warehouse
- A methodical approach to work
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent accuracy skills
- Good standard of IT skills
- Very Narrow Aisle Fork Lift training and certification
- Experience working in a similar role within the printed packaging industry
- GCSE Math’s and English grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Previous driving experience gained within a working environment
- Experience of Waste Segregation and sound housekeeping practices
- Full Clean Driving License
Candidates interested in this position please send CV to Ciara.Baird@industrialtemps.com
For more information regarding this role please contact our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak to Ciara.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER