We are seeking a Transport Administrator for our client in Broughshane.
Salary: £24,000 Per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (Flexibility to start at 7.30am and work additional hours on occasion as needed)
Hours per week: 40 hours
Job Type: Permanent
- Working closely with the transport coordinator to plan and organise transportation schedules and routes of our products, in agreement with internal contacts such as sales and production teams, as well as external contacts such as haulage providers to achieve delivery dates agreed with the customer.
- Keep up to date with the lead times & targets and support the Transport Coordinator to ensure all vehicle deliveries are carried out within Lead-time and all live feeds are correct.
- Raising PO’s for transport loads dispatched by external hauliers.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and drivers.
- Promptly handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- Maintain a high level or productivity while working within time constraints.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently, whilst maintaining a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- General administration duties e.g., answering incoming calls, maintaining transport documentation records, filing etc.
Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed through consultation with the Transport Coordinator/Head of Sales Manager
- Strong capability to deal professionally with customers/clients.
- Driven individual with a strong interest in the building/construction industry.
- Good level of education and/or equivalent experience in an administration role, including use of Mathematics, English, and computer skills.
- Good organisational, time management, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
- Willingness to contribute to the success of the company in this role within the Transport team.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in using computer software such as Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Proven experience within a transport/administration role.
- Experience or knowledge of precast concrete products.
- Experience using SAGE Software.
- Experience using SalesLogix or a similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Experience in meeting KPIs or targets.
- On site parking
- Pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- AXA Insurance discount
- 30 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Life insurance policy
This Transport Administrator role is in Broughshane. Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Ballymena office on 02825420140 and ask to speak to Tia, or email Tia at Tia.firstname.lastname@example.org
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER