Our client, suppliers of beef and lamb for wholesale retail across Northern Ireland and the UK are seeking a Trainee Slaughter Operative to join their team based in Crumlin.
Pay Rate: £12 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Hours Per Week:42.5
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 6am - 3:30pm
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary with potential to become Permanent
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg
- Slaughter/ butchery experience not essential as full training will be provided
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work in a cold environment
- Must have previous food production experience
- Working on a production line
- Training on knife skills
- Training on boning and deboning carcass
- Training to prepare meat for retail
This Trainee Slaughter Operative role is in Crumlin, Northern Ireland. Full PPE will be provided for this position.
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to Tia.Dunlop@industrialtemps.com or contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak with Tia.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER