We are seeking a Regional Supervisor for our client, who specialises in delivering key support services including cleaning, security, hygiene, workwear rental and laundering, dust mat rental, window cleaning and specialist services including one off cleans to a range of customers big and small across the Retail, Commercial , Industrial and Hospitality sectors throughout Northern Ireland and beyond.
Pay Rate: £13.50 depending on experience + £2500 yearly car allowance.
Hours per week: 40
Working hours: Monday to Friday between 6am - 9pm, times can vary depending on site requirements
Job Type: Full time
- To develop and build credible customer relationships, ensuring professional management and delivery of services to our clients.
- To manage a team of employees and support the overall efficient operations of client contracts, including labour schedules.
- To ensure we employ the right people with the right skills at the right time and continuously monitor ongoing training/development needs.
- Provide regular performance feedback to your team.
- To manage and monitor employees on site, including performance, disciplinary and training.
- To manage all employee relations issues as promptly as possible in line with the Company HR policies and procedures, including Equal Opportunities; Recruitment; Disciplinary and Grievance.
- To manage and co-ordinate accurate, right first time payroll for employees within your remit.
- To manage absenteeism for both short and long term absences which affect service delivery, ensuring processes are followed to minimise costs.
- Maintain all site and team related documentation, ensuring that these remain up to date and audit ready at all times.
- To provide regular, timely and accurate updates to Operations Manager as required, including area performance against Company targets.
- Previous managerial experience
- The ability to motivate and manage employees remotely
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to meet all deadlines
- Experience of working to strict operational regulations.
- IT literate – excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills,
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a high degree of flexibility and willing to work occasional unsociable hours in line with site/business needs
- Have a full clean current UK driving licence, flexible to travel
- Previous experience of working in the services industry
- Experience working across multi-sites/ with multiple clients
This Regional Supervisor position is in Dungannon, Northern Ireland. You must be authorised to work in the UK to apply for this role.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Lisburn office on 028 9260 5155 and ask to speak to Maria or email Maria.Hurhotova@industrialtemps.com
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER