We are seeking 6 Aerospace Textiles Cell Operators (Stitchers) for our clientRLC, a leading company in the Aerospace industry.
Pay Rate: £15.78 Per Hour
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30am-5.15pm
Job Type: Full time, Temporary Ongoing
- Stitching of 4-needle top and tail, crossing of 5ft and 22” drogues.
- Stitching on automatics, zigzag cords, gate stitch tapes, sew on loops.
- Stitching withdrawal lines, leg lines, 40g webbing’s and leg garters.
- Stitching cushions, back pads, aids containers and negative g straps.
- Binding flaps, belts and drogue bags.
- Zigzag lowering lines and steering lines.
- Hand cutting, marking, gluing, indenting and other manual sub-assembly work.
- GCSE Grade D or above in English and Maths
- Stitching experience – industrial or domestic
- Experience of lock stitching
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
- Should be flexible to work outside of normal working hours when required to meet customer requirements
This Stitcher position is in Crumlin, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Candidates interested in this position please send CV to Rachel.McNeilly@industrialtemps.com or for more information please call our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak with Rachel.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER