Our client, suppliers of beef and lamb for wholesale and retail across Northern Ireland and the UK are seeking a Skilled Slaughter Operative to join their team, based in Crumlin.
Pay Rate: £17 Per Hour + Holiday Pay (overtime 1.25)
Hours Per Week:42.5
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 6am - 3:30pm
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary with potential to become permanent
- Working on production line
- Using a knife
- Boning & deboning carcass
- Preparing meat for retail.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg
- Must be fully skilled in a slaughter environment
- Previous experience with Knife skills are essential
- Previous experience boning & deboning Carcass
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work in cold conditions
This Skilled Slaughter Operative role is in Crumlin, Northern Ireland. Full PPE will be provided for the position.
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to Tia.Dunlop@industrialtemps.com or contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak with Tia.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER