Our client, suppliers of beef and lamb for wholesale and retail across Northern Ireland and the UK are seeking a Semi-Skilled Slaughter Operative to join their team, based in Crumlin.
Pay Rate: £14.50 Per Hour + Holiday Pay (overtime 1.25)
Hours Per Week: 42.5
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 6am - 3:30pm
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary with potential to become permanent
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg
- Must have some experience in a slaughter environment
- Previous experience with Knife skills are essential
- Previous experience boning & deboning Carcass
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work in cold conditions
- Working on production line
- Using a knife
- Boning & deboning carcass
- Preparing meat for retail.
This Semi-Skilled Slaughter Operative position is in Crumlin, Northern Ireland. Full PPE will be provided for this position.
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to Tia.Dunlop@industrialtemps.com or contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak with Tia.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER