Industrial Temps are currently recruiting for a Full time Recruitment Co-ordinator for an immediate start on a fixed term contract for up to 12 months. The role is to assist in maintaining and develop existing customer service and to contribute to the quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Hours Per Week: 40 hours
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Job Type: Full time, fixed term contract (9-12 months)
- To assist in the recruitment of quality candidates using all existing resources in order to fill vacancies and bookings.
- Inputting of new start/amendments onto CRM system
- To ensure suitable pool of candidates are available to fill vacancies/bookings.
- To access the suitability of candidates during registration.
- To register, interview, test and reference candidates.
- To maintain regular candidate contact
- To respond to clients requests within the minimum time possible.
- To obtain accurate job descriptions, and personnel specifications from clients.
- To measure candidates’ suitability against client requirements.
- To fully inform candidates about prospective positions.
- To brief candidates prior to interview and gain post interview feedback.
- To follow up on interviews arranged and manage the post interview process.
- To complete all relevant office administration in line with company procedures.
- To ensure that all company procedures are adhered to on time.
- Excellent customer services
- Proven ability to prioritise, multi task and work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in a busy office environment is preferred but not essential
- Proficient using 365, Microsoft office ie excel, Powerpoint, Word & Outlook
- Previous experience working with CRM systems is desired but not essential as full training will be provided
- Team player but can use their own initiative when required
- Fluent in written/spoken English
- Ability to work in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal and attention to detail skills
- Demonstrate a common sense approach to problem solving
- 31 holidays to increase to maximum 36 days during course of employment
- Private medical (to include dental & optical)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Paid birthday
- Potential for position to be extended/permanent
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV detailing how you meet the criteria through to Roisin.Thompson@industrialtemps.com before 4pm Monday 18th March 2024.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AGENCY & EMPLOYER