We are seeking a Quality Assistant for our client based in Broughshane.
Pay Rate: £12 per hour
Working hours: 12hour shift pattern 4-day week Monday, Tuesday, Friday 6am – 6pm and Saturday 6am – 5pm and 3-day week Tuesday to Thursday 6am – 6pm. This will be rotated between shift teams. Shift allowance will be payable.
Job type: Temporary to permanent
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Thoroughness to ensure products meet required specifications.
- IT skills including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Capability to work in a busy factory environment.
- Experience in material & concrete testing within a laboratory environment.
-Knowledge of the construction/civils industry
- Experience in setting out or taking measurements on site
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Good communication, negotiation, and organisational skills.
- Willingness to develop expertise in carrying out necessary tests.
- To comply with the Health & Safety management system as laid down in OHSAS: 18001 and the Company rules at all times.
- Work within the company’s Integrated Management System (IMS) in maintaining the quality accreditation. Ensure implementation and compliance in terms of ISO:9001, British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Following a testing schedule and quality checks in factory and in the lab daily/weekly/monthly.
- Carrying out dimension checks on products, conduct mould checks and setup.
- Preparing documentation and records of all tests and checks carried out and ensure these are up to date.
- Monitor product quality and report, variations, and developments. Contribute to problem solving and developing and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Working effectively as part of the quality team and build positive working relationships with operations and office personnel whilst adhering to the quality system.
- On site parking
- Pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- AXA Insurance discount
- 30 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Life insurance policy
This Quality Assistant role is in Broughshane, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Ballymena office on 02825420140 and ask to speak to Tia, or email Tia at Tia.email@example.com
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER