We are seeking a Purchasing Administrator for our client based in Belfast.
This role will concentrate on purchasing, from initial purchase order, creation to receiving goods, to handling supplier invoices. The role also requires supporting the sales team.
Pay rate: Depends on experience
Monday to Thursday – 8:30am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Job Type: Permanent
- Answer the telephone promptly and professionally with a friendly manner
- Maintain a well-organised, safe, clean working environment.
- Ensure customer confidentiality by:
- Not discussing customers within the market;
- Keeping customer documents filed out of sight from visitors.
- Make enquiries of all Ledger transactions
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Taking orders / processing orders
- Process invoices
- Process credit notes
- Organising carriers
- Maintain accurate supplier records
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Completing Import Declarations
- Stock Replenishment
- Assist with completion of Stocktakes
- Communicate effectively with customers and suppliers
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments to achieve a high standard of customer service including credit control information.
- Ensuring all visitors and sub-contractors working on premises are recorded in the Visitor’s Book.
- Utilise IT resources effectively and in accordance with Company policy.
- Comply with all company Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Carry out any other reasonable task beneficial to the Company if requested by management.
- Office experience desired, but training can be provided
- Private Medical Insurance
- ‘Medicash‘ cashback scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Full Employee Assistance Program
Candidates interested in this position please send CV to Kinga.Mcveigh@industrialtemps.com or call our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 for more information.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER