From Design to Delivery, They Do it All. For nearly 50 years, EDM Spanwall Facades have been building on solid foundations, investing in their people, their systems and their products to ensure they consistently deliver their core values of innovation and quality. If you want to join a world-leading company, you can start here!
Industrial Temps are seeking Production Operatives to manufacture high quality bespoke architectural metal fabrications. These positions are based in Carryduff.
Pay Rate: £10.18 - £10.42 Per Hour + Holiday Pay (Depending on age)
Overtime paid at x1.5 for any work after 38 hours
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am - 5pm
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary
- Operate Fabrication machinery within a busy production environment
- Working from technical drawings and documentation
- Use of power and manual tooling
- Manual Handling
- Operating of Overhead Cranes
- Carry out inspections and preventative maintenance tasks, record machine accuracy and performance metrics.
- Complete all quality documentation.
- Work to factory schedule.
- Work closely with other CNC programmers and fabricators.
- Keep area clean, check equipment and encourage others to do the same.
- Other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with the jobholder’s level in the company.
- Discharge your duties in line with Spanwall Facades core values.
- Ability to work from technical drawings and documentation
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of hand held tools
- Have ‘Can do Ethos’ and positive problem solving ability
- Ability to complete paper work in precise manner
- Able to trouble shoot and solve problems
- Fluent English
- GCSE or equivalent (2 at Grade C) or within an Engineering or manufacturing Environment
- Health & Safety knowledge
- Previous Guillotine machine operating experience
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Current valid forklift license would be an advantage
This Production Operative position is in Carryduff, Northern Ireland. You must be authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV to Kinga.McVeigh@industrialtemps.com or contact our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak with Kinga.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER