We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Mechatronics Technician for our client, a leading provider of advanced sensor solutions. The successful candidate will provide technical support to the manufacturing operation, ensuring optimum performance of equipment and technical assets.
Salary: 30K - 31K Per Annum
WEEK 1: Sunday and Monday 8pm – 8am, Thursday 8am - 8pm and Friday 8am – 5.30pm
WEEK 2: Monday to Wednesday 8am - 8pm
WEEK 3: Tuesday to Thursday 8pm – 8am
- Conduct programming, fault finding and product analysis as required.
- Assist with installation, configuration, maintenance, repair and modification of production equipment and machinery as required.
- Perform machine and parameter set up changes.
- Conduct breakdown and preventative maintenance.
- Assist with equipment/process improvements
- Maintain and develop documentation & records including technical documents & reports in line with TS16949 requirements.
- Assist with investigation and troubleshooting of technical problems.
- Conduct specialist continuous improvement projects as requested.
- Liaise with technical specialists such as machine suppliers.
- Produce the highest standard of work possible in accordance with the company’s TS16949 procedures.
- Work as a member of a team helping to implement and carry out all company working practices and Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Carry out any other function necessary for the smooth running of the production function.
- Comply with all Sarbox controls throughout the organisation, to ensure compliance, to understand and meet the key controls in your day-to-day job and to escalate any non-conformities.
- A HNC in Electrical and Electronic or Manufacturing engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years’ experience relevant experience ideally gained in a high-volume Manufacturing Environment
- Excellent fault-finding skills, be able to work well on your own and as part of a team.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to Kinga.McVeigh@industrialtemps.com or contact our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak with Kinga.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER