Our client, a global manufacturer of materials processing machinery and aerial work platforms are seeking Manufacturing Engineers to join their team, based in Dungannon.
Pay Rate: Depending on experience
Hours Per Week: 39.75
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 2:15pm
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Plan, coordinate and implement the most efficient and cost-effective production methods required to manufacture major sub-components and final assembly of machines.
- Coordinate with production, engineering and quality assurance departments to establish/implement containment and route cause fixes to manufacturing issues.
- Implementing best practice standard work on shop floor to improve safety and quality and maximise efficiency.
- ,Management of Bill of Materials (BOMs) and material movement through Plan For Every Part (PFEP).
- Develop ergonomic processes designed around Lean Manufacturing principles including Yamazumi and 5S.
- Provide support to production departments through the Cross Functional Team.
- New product introduction, design for manufacture reviews, establishing processes, production launch.
- BEng in Engineering or relevant experience in a similar role.
- A sound knowledge of manufacturing, material management and industrial engineering.
- Computer literate.
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken.
- Good Presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-management skills
- Transparency Integrity and trust
- Commercial Acumen
- Results Driven
- Good organization skills
- Process management skills
- Be flexible
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Free health care for team members and their dependents
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Opportunity to earn more via overtime scheme (for production team members)
- 'Refer a Friend' bonus scheme
- Women @ Terex support network for Terex women in their jobs and careers.
- Perks @ work - offering a wide range of discounts and offers on restaurants, cafes, hotels, gyms, retailers, day excursions, supporting our local businesses and communities
- Access to global learning and development programs offering accredited and specialist training. Web based trainings, supervisory and management development programs, and tuition reimbursement available through Terex University.
- In many cases, we support a flexible work environment where team members are able to better manage the demands of their personal and professional lives.
- Reward and recognition schemes
The Manufacturing Engineers positions are in Dungannon, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV through to Danielle.McFall@industrialtemps.com or call 028 2542 0140
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER