We are seeking weekend Machine Operatives, for our client, A well known Food Production company who locally grow and mill porridge oats and oat cereals.
These positions are based in Tandragee.
Working Hours: 12 hour rotational shifts, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7 - 7
Day shift: £10.42 Per Hour
Night shift: £11.42 Per Hour
- Working collaboratively with other machine operators and management to maximize efficiency.
- Identifying and resolving any problems that arise during the oat milling process.
- Performing routine maintenance to ensure all equipment is functioning properly and safely.
- Previous machine operating experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within a food production environment
- Having a food related qualification
- Previous volume of volume manufacturing experience
- Experience of Mechanical problem solving
- A valid forklift or pallet truck licence
- Clean and warm – excellent facilities
- Free car park
- On site canteen
These Machine Operative positions are in Tandragee, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Portadown office on 028 3839 3333 and ask for Aleksandra or send CV to Aleksandra.McDaid@industrialtemps.com.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER