We are seeking a Logistics Administrator for our client, Wrightbus.
The succesful candidate will accurately and efficiently complete administration tasks within the stores and related areas.
Wrightbus believe in fostering a positive work atmosphere and cultivating a culture that encourage new ideas and creativity. With a mission to make the world a better place.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Wrightbus!
Pay Rate: £11.13 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Hours Per Week: 37
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:15am – 5:15pm, Friday 8am – 12:15pm
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
- Qualified to GCSE level Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience of a busy stores environment
- Experience of 3 way matching purchase orders/delivery notes/invoices
- Compiling/maintaining spread sheets
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of computerised stock control systems
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet targets & work in a professional manner
- Knowledge of credit control and sales invoicing processes
- Proven extensive relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year’s office experience gained by working in an administrative capacity
- Working knowledge of Sage
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Accurately book in receipt of goods and services.
- Filing delivery documents efficiently to aid easy retrieval.
- Deal with invoice queries with regard to delivery differences.
- Liaise professionally with all internal customers.
- Generate sales/dispatch documents for material sales to internal customers and external 3rd parties.
- Assist with managing stock-take activities.
- Creating and processing cycle count sheets.
- Creating stock cards for stock-takes.
- Participating in stock counts when required.
The Logistics Administrator is in Galgorm in Northern Ireland.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV through to Danielle.McFall@industrialtemps.com or call Danielle on 028 2542 0140.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER