We are seeking a Joiner - Mould Maker for our client based in Broughshane.
Pay rate: £15 per hour
Working hours: Monday to Friday 6:00am – 3:00pm or 7:00am - 4:00pm, however flexibility to work overtime and or/ Saturdays as necessary is essential
Hours per week: 32 - 48 hours
Job Type: Permanent
- Joinery Qualification/ previous experience of working within a Joinery/ mould making team to achieve set targets, preparing moulds using correct materials to specification, tasks being carried out efficiently.
- Knowledge of H&S rule and procedures, experience of adhering to these. Health and Safety qualification would be beneficial e.g. CSR.
- Knowledge of quality standards and experience of applying these. Ability to read technical drawings is essential.
- Can demonstrate a positive approach for the team achieving the daily/weekly results for health & safety, quality, production etc.
- Clear communication skills as part of a team, discussing matters and reporting matters to the Line Manager
- Operate as part of a team in the production of moulds in accordance with the Company standards and targets.
- Adhering to the daily production plan e.g. manufacturing timber moulds
- Carrying out tasks effectively
- Meeting Health and Safety and Quality standards.
- On site parking
- Pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- AXA Insurance discount
- 30 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Life insurance policy
This Joiner - Mould Maker role is based in Broughshane, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Ballymena office on 02825420140 and ask to speak to Tia, or email Tia at Tia.firstname.lastname@example.org
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER