We have an exciting opportunity for a Time Served Joiner to join a company with over 30 years experience working on major projects across the UK, Ireland and beyond.
Are you interested in joining a company that enjoys pushing the boundaries of design and manufacture?
Salary: £27,040 - £31,200 Per Annum, depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7am – 4.30pm
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Overtime premium.
- Staff training & development programmes.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, and fully equipped onsite employee gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
- Time served NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- Have at least 5 years’ post qualification experience in the manufacture or install of high quality, bespoke joinery products.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Can manufacture bespoke joinery products from concept to completion with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of joinery materials including past experience working with laminates, veneers and solids.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to commit to occasional overtime to deal with peaks in demand.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Experience working in the commercial fit out market
- Basic Auto-Cad knowledge
- Experience preparing cutting lists
- Experience in working with glass, metal or stone elements incorporated within joinery items.
This Joiner position is in Maghera, Northern Ireland.
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to Danielle.McFall@industrialtemps.com or contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak with Danielle.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER