Our client, a leading social enterprise provider of recycling services is seeking a HGV Class 2 Driver (Kerbside Driver) to join their team, based in Mallusk.
The Kerbside Driver will be responsible for collections of recycled materials alongside a Kerbside Loader, ensuring that the service is delivered to a high standard and material quality is maintained at all times.
Pay Rate: £13.24 Per Hour + Holiday
Hours Per Week: 40
Working Hours: 7am - 4pm
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary for 12 weeks
- Operation of a specialised recycling vehicle and any other vehicles, as and when required.
- Oversee a daily collection round including emptying recycling containers from properties and sorting the contents into the relevant section on the vehicles, ensuring that high levels of material quality are maintained at all times.
- Completion of daily vehicle checks as required by law and report any defects.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of any vehicle that you have responsibility for.
- Offload the vehicle, emptying contents into appropriate containers or areas at depot.
- Oversee Kerbside Loader and escalate issues to Team Manager, where necessary.
- Comply with Bryson Recycling’s Policy and Procedures along with all relevant legislation including Health and Safety, Transport and Environment.
- Fill out any required documentation and reports as requested.
- Communicate with customers in relation to material quality requirements and responding to queries in a professional manner.
- Ensure that both personal and crew conduct reinforces a positive public perception of the company.
- Deliver promotional leaflets associated with the programme.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the business.
- Participate in relevant training programs as required.
- Co-operate in occasional media stories and promotions, as required.
- Current C Class Driving Licence (HGV)
- Valid Driver CPC Card
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Ability to oversee the assigned crew to ensure that the service is delivered to a high standard and material quality is maintained at all times.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to accurately complete documentation
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
This HGV Class 2 Driver position is in Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV to Gemma.Cleland@industrialtemps.com or contact our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak with Gemma.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER