We are seeking a Goods In Operative/ Storeperson for our client, a leading food manufacturer specialising in food–to–go UK and ROI, based in Newry.
Pay Rate: From £11.50 per hour
Working Hours: Early shifts and weekends required (Shifts starting between 5am – 7am and will very depending on the rota).
Job Type: Full time, Temporary to Permanent position
- Recording of goods inwards / outwards in line with company policy
- Take delivery of goods delivered, ensure that goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner and check for damages and quantity
- Update company system to enable accurate stock level maintenance
- Allocate goods to the correct area of the service yard and notify departments of their arrival
- Ensure the service yard and stores are clean and tidy and maintained to the highest standards
- Maintain logs of equipment as required
- Ensure equipment used by other departments is returned to storage after use in line with Company policy
- Assist with Stock Takes as required
- Liaising with various departments to ensure stock is maintained and monitored
- Valid Forklift licence
- Valid category B licence (transit van driving)
- Experience of working in a similar role, involving work in stores and yard responsibility
- A knowledge of good practice relating to Health & Safety regulations
- IT literate and knowledge of stock systems
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good level of written and spoken English
This Goods In Operative role is in Newry, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV to Madona.Sarkyte@industrialtemps.com or contact our Portadown office on 028 3839 3333 and ask to speak with Madona.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER