Industrial Temps are recruiting a Production Supervisor/ Foreman for our client based in Ardboe.
Our client is an independent family owned business offering all building essentials to DIY & trade alike, whilst also specialising in timber product innovations.
Pay Rate: £14 Per Hour
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7am - 5.30pm
- Proven experience leading, managing and motivating a team essential
- Experience in construction or manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience reading technical drawings and ability to interpret them required
- Experience in basic repairs and maintenance of machinery would be beneficial
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Manage and supervise production operations
- Oversee the work of production workers and ensure they are meeting production goals and quality standards
- Develop and implement production schedules to optimize efficiency and meet demands
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies
- Production bonuses and over time available
- Business recently made 7 figure investment into a new highly automated world class truss production facility
- Industry leading business with flat management structure working closely with owners and management
- An innovative and driven business with a strong focus on personal development and support / incentives for further training and qualifications
This Production Supervisor role is based in Ardboe, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to to work in the UK to apply for this role.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Portadown office on 028 3839 3333 and ask to speak with Aleksandra or email CV to Aleksandra.McDaid@industrialtemps.com
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER