We are seeking a Despatch Operative for our client, a leading food manufacturer specialising in food–to–go UK and ROI, based in Newry.
Positions available with immediate start.
Pay Rate: £10.90 Per Hour
Working Hours: Sunday - Friday (5 days schedule) 7am to finish, must be flexible to work weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
- No experience required - training will be provided.
- Receive, pack, count and record stock from production line into trays and boxes.
- Checking for quality against company set specification.
- Sort stock into orders from pick sheets
- Maintaining high levels of both personal and equipment hygiene cleaning station down at end of shift ready for the next day.
- Assisting with other areas of dispatch as and when needed.
- Comply with all site health and safety policies.
- Comply with site food hygiene polices.
This Despatch Operative role is in Newry, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV to Madona.Sarkyte@industrialtemps.com or contact our Portadown office on 028 3839 3333 and ask to speak with Madona.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER