We are seeking Permanent Coachbuilders for our client Wrightbus in Ballymena. Wrightbus are a leading manufacturer in the automotive industry, producing the worlds first zero emission double-deck hydrogen bus from their modern factory.
Due to a sustained phase of growth Wrightbus require skilled candidates to join their journey to revolutionise the world of transport.
The role will involve working within the production team, working in a clean and modern factory, manufacturing parts and carrying out a range of fitting, installation and assembly tasks for new Buses.
Do you have experience in Fitting, Joinery, Mechanical or Plumbing? If you fit one of these skill areas and are looking a change, this could be the role for you!
Wrightbus are on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under the leadership of Jo Bamford.
Wrightbus believe in fostering a positive work atmosphere and cultivating a culture that encourage new ideas and creativity. With a mission to make the world a better place.
Salary: £28,375 Per Annum
Hours Per Week: 38
Working hours: 4 day working week
Monday to Thursday 7am - 5pm
Full time, Permanent positions
- Pension: 5% employee, 3% company
- Holidays: 237.5 hours
- Life Assurance
- Multi Store Discount Scheme
- Subsidised Canteen Facilities
- On site car parking
- Medicash Scheme (Health Insurance)
- Time Served in relevant discipline e.g. Fitter, Mechanic, plumber (written confirmation required) OR 4 Years chassis experience/Relevant experience.
- Relevant experience using a variety of hand, power and air tools.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to undertake or provide training as required.
- An awareness of general Health and Safety rules.
- Proven ability to be flexible, working overtime and changing shift patterns as required.
- Drilling, cutting, riveting and screwing parts for assembly
- Work from drawings and schematics accurately
- Fitting and assembly of wood, metal and laminate components to vehicles
- Follow precise instructions so customer specifications are accurate
- Comply with safe operating of all machine and hand tools
- Maintain all company standards with production finishes
This Coachbuilder position is in Wrightbus in Galgorm, Northern Ireland.
Candidates interested in this role, please contact our Ballymena office on 02825420140 ask for Danielle
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER