Our client, RLC Langford Lodge, a leading supplier of complete engineering solutions for the global aerospace industry are seeking CNC Machinists to join their team, based in Crumlin.
Reporting to the Value Stream Manager, the CNC Machinist is responsible for; manufacturing precision components compliant with drawing requirements including tolerances and specifications, carrying out self-verification of technical compliance with appropriate measuring equipment and techniques.
Pay Rate: £22.75 Per Hour (£17.07 Per Hour + 33.3% night shift premium)
Hours Per Week: 37
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:45pm - 7:30am
Job Type: Full time, Temporary - Ongoing
- NVQ L3 in a relevant discipline or equivalent
- Time served apprenticeship in a Mechanical engineering or other relevant discipline
- Experience in an engineering/manufacturing/aerospace environment.
- Experience of setting operating twin spindle, twin turret, multi axis CNC machine tools
- Ability to read and understand work instructions.
- Experience of reading and interpreting engineering drawings and production cards.
- Knowledge of Siemen controls and machining
- Operation of CNC mill turn / mills / gear shaping machines
- Interpreting engineering drawings to ISO standards
- Setting up, loading and programme prove out
- Assist selection of appropriate cutters, tools and optimisation of speeds and feeds for ferrous materials
- Use of engineering metrology from first principles including inspection, gauging, and measuring techniques, resulting in the production of high quality work
- Any additional tasks or duties deemed necessary to meet all responsibilities of the role
- Shift premium (if applicable)
- 25 days holidays and 8 statutory holidays accrued during first years’ service which can be taken in hours
- Defined contributions pension scheme, starting at 3% employee and 7% company contribution up to 8% employee and 12% employer contribution
- Life Assurance Policy, paid at 4 times basic salary from day 1
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Cycle to work Scheme
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV through to Rachel.McNeilly@industrialtemps.com or call our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 ask for Rachel.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER