We require Cleaning Operatives for our client, Cranswick, one of the UK's leading food producer and supplier of premium, fresh and added-value food products.
Pay Rate: £11.10 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Hours Per Week: 40
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 6am - 2.30pm
Job Type: Full Time, Ongoing to Permanent position (subject to 3 month probationary period)
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Performance driven
- Results and customer oriented
- Understanding of key safety, legality and quality factors involved in the manufacture of pork products and how to apply this information in practice
- Undertake cleaning duties in accordance with the cleaning rota
- Communicate any issues to the supervisor
- Ensure you fully understand and comply with company requirements regarding Health and Safety and Hygiene, including PPE.
- Any other duties within the competency of the post holder as directed by management.
- Ensure that you do not operate any machinery without receiving training and being confirmed as competent by a member of the Training Department.
- Immediate start
- Permanent roles
- Competitive salary
- 29 days paid holiday
- Monday – Friday work pattern
- Overtime available
- Refer a Friend scheme
- High street discounts
- Free On-site parking
- Discounted staff sales
- Ongoing training & career progression
- Long service & recognition awards
- Company Life Insurance
- Quarterly attendance draw
- Company share save scheme
This Cleaning Operator position is in Cullybackey, Northern Ireland. You must be authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
All candidates interested in this position, please send CV to Andreea.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding this role please contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak to Andreea.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER