We are seeking a Chef De Partie/ Senior Chef De Partie for our client a modern and stylish hotel in Belfast city centre.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a committed Chef De Partie looking for their next career move working with an experience Head Chef with a passion for training.
The successful individual will have drive and determination to succeed in their career along with a commitment to the continued success of our food offering. The role will involve using high quality ingredients in a new creative style.
Salary: £25K - £30K depending on experience
Working Hours: 10am - 11pm or 11am - 10pm (4 out of 7 days a week)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent position
- A genuine desire to improve their cooking skills and broaden their ingredient knowledge
- A positive ‘Can do’ attitude
- The ability to adapt to changing menus & specifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good HACCP knowledge
- High level of flexibility
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a busy modern kitchen
- 29 days holidays
- Company discount card offering 20% off food in various outlets within the hotel group
- Seasonal parties and raffles.
- Flexible working.
- Online and Classroom Training
This position is based in Belfast city Centre, Northern Ireland. You must have valid right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Candidates interested in this position please send CV to Rachel.McNeilly@industrialtemps.com or call our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 ask for Rachel.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER