We are seeking a Chef for our client, a leading facilities management company providing a range of both standalone and integrated services based in Kilkeel.
Pay Rate: £12.75 - £14 Per Hour
Hours Per Week: 37.5 hours
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am – 3pm, Friday 7am – 12pm
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
- Educational Level 706/1,2 & 3 or equivalent
- HND Membership of HCIMA desirable, Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
- Level 3 Food Safety qualification
- Must be a competent and experienced chef able to demonstrate flair and imagination
- Must have a firm grasp of food hygiene, health & safety and cost control/GP margin achievement
- Should be a good motivator
- Not less than 5 years practical experience in quality establishment
- Maintain positive staff attitudes and team spirit
- To continuously train and develop skills
- Maintain all records in line with legislation and company policy
- To order all stock, complete stock counting, cash handling and maintain company bookwork
- Ensure compliance at all times with legal requirements such as Food Hygiene legislation, Health & Safety at Work, display of all necessary - notices, accidents reporting and first aid
- Carry out on the job training in such areas as Food Safety, Health & Safety, Customer Service in liaison with the Chef Manager, Regional Operations Manager and OCS HR Department.
This Chef role is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV through to Ruta.Kiveriene@industrialtemps.com or call our Lisburn office on 028 9260 5155 ask for Ruta.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER