We are seeking a k3 Technician for our client, Greiner Packaging, one of the most successful packaging companies established in the UK based in Dungannon.
The successful candidate will work alongside the K3 Senior Technician in leading the establishment of best K3 practices, and ensure that all process settings are optimised, without compromising Safety, Quality or Hygiene procedures.
Salary: £29,962 Per Annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours per week: 38 hours
Working hours: Double day shift
WEEK A Monday to Thursday 6.54am-3.00pm and Friday 6.54am-2.00pm - 40 minutes paid break included
WEEK B Monday to Thursday 2.54pm-11.00pm and Friday 1.54pm-6.00pm - 40 minutes paid break included
- Provide on shift Technical & Co-Ordination responsibilities within the K3 department
- Process optimization and provide knowledge for technical decision making on shift
- Undertake training in and apply specific GPUK process, equipment, machine speeds, changeover times, product specifications and customer quality requirements
- Strong technical capability evidenced by a minimum of 12 months of experience within a manufacturing environment in a similar technical role.
- Experience of knowledge transfer through training of others
- Minimum GCSE / equivalent level including English & Maths or >5yrs demonstrable experience in a relevant role within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
For more information regarding this role please email Madona.Sarkyte@industrialtemps.com or contact our Portadown office on 02838393333 and ask to speak with Madona.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER