Our Client JAQ Group who are based outside Randalstown are seeking Picker / Packers to join their Despatch Team The Jaq. Group is a fast-moving company which has experienced considerable growth over the last year. The role of Despatch Operative is to prepare and package all orders to be shipped out to customers in a presentable and timely fashion.
Pay Rate: £11 Per Hour
Job Type: Casual work ongoing
Hours per week: Depending on clients requirements
Working hours: Monday to Friday 6am – 4pm or Monday to Friday 12pm - 8pm
Must be flexible to work Saturday’s when needed Can be flexible with shifts to suit individual’s circumstances
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Able and willing to work additional hours when required
- Previous experience of materials handling & control in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Forklift licence
- Pick customer orders from shelves
- Prepare orders for packing
- Pack orders for shipping
- Ensure work stations are kept tidy whilst on duty
- Adhere to health and safety policies set out by company
- Quality checking stock
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is attached/within orders
- Process deliveries
- Liasing with couriers
- Stock checking
- General warehouse duties
- Undertake any other duties as required, that are within the competence of the post.
- Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
- You must maintain high standards of personal accountability.
- You must co-operate with others on health and safety policies and procedures.
- You must comply with the no smoking policy.
The Picker / Packers position is based outside Randalstown, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Ballymena office on 02825420140 or send your CV through to Danielle.Mcfall@industrialtemps.com
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER