Sector Manufacturing and Production
Rate of Pay: £8.98 per hour + Holiday Pay
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.98 per hour + holiday pay
Hours per week: 37.5
Working hours: Various shifts: 7am-3pm/ 3pm- 11pm/ 11pm- 7am
Job Type: Temporary with chance of becoming permanent
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, self-confident and flexible individual, who uses their initiative to seek/ generate ideas and opportunities and is prepared to take decisions and undertake direction.
They will be adaptable and flexible with the ability to develop the department to achieve, or exceed, the business plan performance expectations, in terms of Safety, Machine, Quality, Delivery and Cost within an ISO 18001, 14001, 9001 and TS14969 environment.
At least 3 years' experience with current automotive paint systems including metallic, base coating and lacquer applications, preferably gained within a highly regulated environment
We are seeking a candidate who can also demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Paints, Air Pressures, Drying Times, Mixing ratios, Paints and Chemicals.
- Experience gained in a Lean manufacturing environment where problem solving / delivery of change initiatives were evident to meet the business objectives, vision and strategy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication both written and verbal
- A willingness to learn, be successful and enjoys a challenge
- Operate machinery, tools, systems and other associated production equipment, processes and systems in various operating environments in order to provide a high quality product that consistently exceeds customer standards and business requirements
- Ensure that consistent and standard working practices are carried out in your work to achieve production requirements and ensure that optimum efficiency and quality standards are met
- Promote/generate ideas for input at the Quality, Environmental, H&S and Business department improvement meetings and implement ideas/improvements in various areas
- Successfully undertake training and apply lean manufacturing tools like six sigma, kaizen, 5S, Standard work, Kanban, Value Stream Mapping, A3 / 8D, just to it, OEE, etc.
- Suggest improvements and maintain simple yet effective visual control systems
- Ensure excellence of health & safety, quality and environmental standards
- Assist in the design and implementation of a structured plan to optimise factory performance
- Contributes to the effectiveness of cross functional and transverse relationships through activity with peers, hierarchical Management and external stakeholders
- Contributes to Internal / External Audits, undertakes Inventory Control/ Stock Audits
- Undertakes standardised Team Meetings on a regular basis, provides clear purpose and assists in investigations and projects to resolve complaints and product issues positively
Benefits Include: Free on site car parking and access to a daily sandwich bar.
This Spray Painter position is in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on technical innovation, collaborative design, precise manufacturing and outstanding customer service then this could be your next career move!
If you would like more information regarding this position please call our Lisburn office on 028 9260 5155 and ask to speak to Joanne or Ruta.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on: