Sector Manufacturing and Production
Rate of Pay: Negotiable
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: To Be Discussed
Hours per week: 40
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm
Job Type: Permanent
- Proven management experience at a middle management level.
- Will require flexibility as the plant will be running 24/7.
- Proven Leadership Skills.
- Sound Interpersonal Skills.
- Proven Communication skills.
- Proven Managerial experience.
- History of cost reduction.
- Commitment to product safety.
- Proven Track record of performance
- 3rd level qualification.
- Background in primary processing within poultry or meat.
- Computerised rendering plant experience.
- Engineering/Mechanical Aptitude.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to set, communicate and monitor targets.
- Day to day running of the plant.
- Housekeeping of plant and site.
- Ensuring maintenance / scheduled maintenance takes place.
- Ensuring managerial coverage, on an agreed rota basis with current manager for Saturdays.
- Meeting KPI's production and Financial.
- Team development - operator / supervisor. Appropriately assess the training needs of your team. Raise appropriate training requests through the training department as necessary.
- Ensure each shift adheres to Hygiene and H&S standards.
- Ensure that all factory paperwork systems are completed.
- Ensure harmonious working environment.
- Use of appropriate disciplinary action if necessary, following company procedure to do so and involving HR department as necessary.
- Help drive down waste within the plant.
- Ensure SOP's are met and kept up to date.
- Complete appraisals annually with your team.
- Completion and understanding of risk assessments.
- Ensure internal and external audit standards are met.
- Effective communication between departments ie Process 1, 2 and Maintenance.
- Control of energy usage.
- Ensure accurate control of stock.
- To monitor and control any negative environmental impact arising from the processes within area of responsibility; ensuring that all direct reports and colleagues are briefed and clear in regards to their responsibilities as outlined in the Moy Park Group Risk Management System Manual.
- Car Park
- Subsidsed canteen
- Pension - Hourly 1% by employee & 1% by employer / Salaried 3% by employee & 4% by employer
- Life Assurance - Hourly 2* annual salary / Salaried 4* annual salary
- Holidays - working a 5 day week = 33 days Inc. of Christmas day - this will be pro-rated depending on shift patterns
- Factory Shop
- Company Discount
- Company Support
- Wellbeing weeks held twice a year
This Rendering Manager position is in Ballymena, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak to Nicole Patton.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on: