Quality and Environmental Manager
Rate of Pay: £45000 per annum
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £45,000 per year
Hours per week: 37.5
Working hours: TBC
Job Type: Temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent
Job Criteria: This is a multi faceted role which requires the Quality and Environmental Manager to maintain certification to ISO TS 16949, ISO 9001 and ISO 14000
- Managing, developing and improving all aspects of Quality and Environmental management within the organization.
- Managing, maintaining and reviewing the Quality and Environmental management systems to ensure continued accreditation to ISO TS 16949, ISO 9001 and ISO 14000.
- Implementation of new Quality Management systems in line with the company's goals and objectives.
- Monitoring and measuring all Quality and Environmental KPI's.
- Communicating clearly and concisely all customer requirements to all relevant internal parties and externally to suppliers of products or services which may affect customer satisfaction.
- Liaison with customers and suppliers to resolve any issues or complaints ensuring timely and effective corrective actions are agreed, implemented and monitored.
- Managing and developing the Continuous Improvement Philosophy within the team and throughout the company.
- Planning and managing the audit schedules for the Quality and Environmental programmes including 3rd party and external audits.
- Chair the Environmental committee.
- Team building within the quality team.
- Promoting health and safety awareness within the Quality team.
- General management of all aspects of Quality team as required.
- Defining, agreeing and controlling Quality and environmental procedures and controlling and issuing of process sheets and process control documentation.
- Generation of control plans, FMEA's and inspection reports for customers and agreeing those required from suppliers in current and future programmes.
- Managing all quality and environmental aspects of NPI's including: process buy-offs and liaising with customers on new projects.
This Quality and Environmental Manager is in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Lisburn office on 028 9260 5155 and ask to speak to Joanne or Ruta.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on: