Sector Manufacturing and Production
Rate of Pay: Negotiable
Job Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 40
Job Type: Permanent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to use one's own initiative and remain consistently focused on a particular task
- An ability to work as part of a team and in an individual role for often extended periods of time
- A deep understanding of all computer programmes in particular; Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point
- Possess excellent attention to detail, problem solving and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a planning environment
- Working towards, or already achieved, a 3rd level qualification in any related discipline
- To gain a full understanding of poultry production planning
- Monitor stocks daily
- Contribute to reviews of proposed new products and specifications particularly regarding effect on bird availability, production patterns and scheduling
- Undertake projects or investigations as requested relevant to area of responsibility and/or career development
- Liaise with sister sites to ensure best utilisation of resources
- Experience of Moy Park's internal computer systems
- Liaise with Purchasing to ensure correct supply of resource to department
- Liaise with other departments ensuring effective service and communication. ie Sales, stores, Trading, Distribution and Technical
- Handle additions/amendments during the shift and update production schedules where necessary
- Enter orders into the computer model to update bird, meat and portion requirements
- Contribute and add value to the department by developing requisite skills in your area in line with the Moy Park competency framework.
- To monitor and control any negative environmental impact arising from the processes within area of responsibility; ensuring that all direct reports and colleagues are briefed and clear in regards to their responsibilities.
- Manage all health and safety issues, including job safety training, accident reporting and investigation and hazard training, in particular manage the company hygiene policy to ensure that the specified standards of hygiene and quality are achieved.
- Carry out and comply with all company policies, procedures and instructions and any other reasonable duties deemed necessary by the company
- Car Park
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension - Hourly 1% by employee & 1% by employer / Salaried 3% by employee & 4% by employer
- Life Assurance - Hourly 2* annual salary / Salaried 4* annual salary
- Holidays - working a 5 day week = 33 days Inc. of Christmas day - this will be pro-rated depending on shift patterns
- Factory Shop
- Company Discount
- Company Support
- Wellbeing weeks held twice a year
This Planner position is in Ballymena, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please call us on 028 2542 0140 or 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak to Nichola Waide.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on: