Rate of Pay: £8.97 - £9.13 per hour + Holiday Pay
Job Type: Temporary
Pay Rate: £8.97 - £9.13 + Holiday Pay (dependent on experience)
After a probation period you will receive an overtime rate and shift allowance of 22.5%
Hours per week: 36.5
Working hours: Various shift patterns
Day Shift: Monday-Thursday 07:00-15:00, Friday 05:30-12:00
Evening Shift: Monday-Thursday 15:00-23:00, Friday 12:00-18:30
Night Shift: Sunday-Tuesday 23:00-07:00, Wednesday 23:00-05:30
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
- Hand lay-up moulding experience is required.
- Good attention to detail and a thorough knowledge of moulding process and moulding ancillaries.
- Candidate must be proactive and show initiative in taking on and completing moulding Projects, must have good organizational skills and ability to read measuring devices.
- Responsible for all aspects of the moulding process maintaining a high quality.
- Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized working area
- Abiding by Health & Safety regulaitons
- Other assignments as requested.
Benefits include: Free on site Car parking and access to a daily sandwich bar.
This Moulding Technician position is in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Lisburn office on 028 9260 5155 and ask to speak to Joanne or Ruta.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on: