Hygiene Team Leader
Sector Manufacturing and Production
Rate of Pay: Negotiable
Job Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 40
Working hours: Continental shift patterns
Job Type: Permanent
- Relevant Chemical / Food Hygiene qualifications
- Food manufacturing experience
- Exposure to a variety of quality standards such as BRC and HACCP
- Experience of identifying and implementing appropriate change to deliver business improvement
- Strong leadership skills and experience of managing people
- Competent IT User
- Willing to undertake personal development training
- Previous relevant supervisory experience within a Hygiene environment
- Knowledge of waste and control methods to reduce environmental impact
- 3rd level qualification in a food related subject
- HACCP Qualification
- Be responsible for all activities on the respective shift.
- Lead and develop their Team.
- Prioritising cleaning, according to production machinery.
- Responsibile for the hygiene operatives on you team.
- Identify and report on all unsafe equipment & situations
- Completion of all relevant paperwork.
- Stand in for Hygiene Shift Manager in their absence.
- To be available for and actively participate in customer audits, E.H.O. audits, BRC, and PIU To participate in HACCP teams.
- To adhere to the group Health and Safety policy.
- Lead by example in promoting a harmonious working environment in line with the company's policies on Equal Opportunity, Harassment and the company's Code of Ethics.
- To undertake any other reasonable and relevant duties as required by the Factory Manager or Hygiene Manager.
- Car Park
- Subsides canteen
- Pension - Hourly 1% by employee & 1% by employer / Salaried 3% by employee & 4% by employer
- Life Assurance - Hourly 2* annual salary / Salaried 4* annual salary
- Holidays - working a 5 day week = 33 days Inc. of Christmas day - this will be pro-rated depending on shift patterns
- Factory Shop
- Company Discount
- Company Support
- Wellbeing weeks held twice a year
This Hygiene Team Leader position is in Ballymena, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please call us on 028 2542 0140 or 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak to Nichola Wade.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on: