Sector Manufacturing and Production
Rate of Pay: £7.05 - £7.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
Job Type: Temporary
Pay Rate: £7.05 - £7.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
Hours per week: 37-42
Working hours: Various shifts, to be confirmed
Job Type: Temporary to permanent
- Good level of English
- Flexible to work shifts
- Must have own transport, or be able to travel to work.
- Participate in the routine cleaning of the equipment and machinery within the bakery.
- Daily cleaning of barrels, utensils and racks within the washroom
- Ensure that Production have the appropriate equipment when required and all equipment is returned to the appropriate stations.
- Participate in non-routine manual cleaning, i.e. ceilings, canopies, walls, as required.
- To maintain a clean, safe and tidy environment throughout the bakery.
- To ensure safe working practices are adopted at all times in accordance with Safety, Health and Environmental policies, procedures and legislation.
- Complete all necessary records timely and accurately.
- Use cleaning chemicals and detergents safely and correctly (COSHH).
- Up keep of the bakery floors at all times of evening production
- Removing of waste bins when needed.
- To attend taste panels when required.
- Employee car parking
- Subsidised canteen
This Hygiene Operative position is in Magherafelt, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Ballymena office on 028 25420140 and ask to speak to Andreea.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on:
028 2542 0140