Hygiene Line Leader
Sector Manufacturing and Production
Rate of Pay: Negotiable
Job Type: Permanent
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to give instructions and effectively lead a team
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to take on board new ideas
- Previous experience working within a poultry/meat environment.
- Ensuring the production area is running efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring that key performance indicators are met and maintained
- Inform and liaise with Managers on areas of concern relating to product specifications, quality, health and safety, machinery faults and other daily issues
- Ensure engineering staff are advised of all machinery breakdowns
- Ensure all technical specifications are applied
- Manage all health & safety issues relating to your area of responsibility
- Carry out and comply with all company policies
- Car Park
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension - Hourly 1% by employee & 1% by employer / Salaried 3% by employee & 4% by employer
- Life Assurance - Hourly 2* annual salary / Salaried 4* annual salary
- Holidays - working a 5 day week = 33 days Inc. of Christmas day - this will be pro-rated depending on shift patterns
- Factory Shop
- Company Discount
- Company Support
- Wellbeing weeks held twice a year
This Hygiene Line Leader position is in Ballymena, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please call us on 028 2542 0140 or 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak to Nichola Waide.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on: