Sector Human Resources and Personnel
Rate of Pay: Up to £25000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Salary : £25,000 Per Year
Hours per week: 40
Working hours: Monday - Friday: 8am-5pm
Job Type: Temporary & Permanent positions available
- Minimum 3 years HR Advisor experience preferably gained in a Manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working in a changing environment and providing employment law advice to line managers
- Experience working in a fast paced HR environment
- GCSE or equivalent in both English Language and Maths
- CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Knowledge and experience using HR systems (preferably WorkDay)
- 3+ years HR Advisor experience of working in a matrix structure organization
- Masters Human Resource Management
- CIPD Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Chartered Member CIPD
- Coaching qualification
- CIPD Learning and Development qualification
- Trainer the Trainer qualification
- Identify current and future resourcing requirements in conjunction with the HR Manager and Management Team.
- Effectively delivering the recruitment of staff up to management level within the Belfast site. Acting as liaison with external agencies and bodies; ensuring internal compliance, performance and cost criteria are met.
- Co-Ordinate the annual salary review process and implementation of HR associated processes and documentation.
- Promote a positive, proactive approach to the Company, acting as an Advocate for an open, fair and transparent employment relations environment and equality of opportunity, working in partnership with Trade Union Representatives and Managers to achieve this aim.
- Support the HR Manager on building, delivering and sustaining a programme of employee engagement and wellbeing activity.
- Oversee the leaver process on site, including conducting exit interviews ensuring relevant information is communicated and feedback recorded for the appropriate manager.
- Report on HR key performance indicators, analyse data and provide recommendations to the business.
- Act as key stakeholder when implementing and reviewing HR policies.
- Act as liaison with the Agency Worker Provider(s) and ensure provision of suitable agency/temporary labour as required in the absence of the HR Co-Ordinator.
- Participate on agency worker tour if the Production Manager is not available and in the absence of the HR Co-Ordinator.
- Complete agency worker provider(s) documentation and compliance audits.
- Delegate effectively to the HR Co-Ordinator. Ensure workload is prioritised and managed, and deadlines are achieved. Coach and develop the HR Co-Ordinator as appropriate.
- Ensure all HR records are securely stored and accessible only to those authorised to view such content.
- Understand the HR needs of different departments and help them achieve their strategic objective whilst following the overall HR strategy.
- Effectively manage issues with uniforms, PPE, lockers etc.
- Conduct regular production floor visits.
- Complete work in a timely, accurate and scheduled manner
- Buddy and support the HR Co-Ordinator.
This HR Advisor position is in West Belfast, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak to Gemma Cleland.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on: