Sector Manufacturing and Production
Rate of Pay: £30000 - £31000 per annum
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £30,000 Per Year
Hours per week: 40
Working hours: 12 Hour Shifts, Monday - Sunday. Average of 3.5 shifts per week.
Job Type: Temporary to permanent
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment and complying to all quality control procedures as laid down in ISO: 9001 / TS16949.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety/Environmental Standards/ Company rules are respected and adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring the compliance of all quality control procedures as laid down in ISO: 9001 / TS16949.
- Co-ordinating training for team members according to the agreed training plan.
- Ensuring production/efficiency targets are met.
- Carrying out an effective handover with the in-coming/out-going Shift Flow Coordinator
- Resolving any unplanned events e.g. Breakdowns, absence, accidents
- Communicating daily with Section Managers on work in progress
- To highlight performance issues of Shift team members to their Section Manager.
- To actively drive continuous improvement and problem-solving initiatives.
This Flow Coordinator postion is in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak to Joanne.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on: