Engineering and Maintenance Manager
Rate of Pay: Negotiable
Location: Northern Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours per week: 39
Working hours: Monday - Friday : 08.30am - 5.00pm
Job Type: Permanent
- NQF level 5 HNC / HND in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Proven experience in the implementation and use of CMMS or equivalent.
- Proven experience of managing an engineering and maintenance team, typically gained in a Manufacturing environment.
- Competent in IT software including Excel, AutoCAD, Approach, SCADA, MS Project (or equivalents)
- Proven fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- A relevant higher qualification in engineering.
- PLC programming in Siemens S7 and others.
- Project management skills
- Understanding of control systems and design.
- IOSH or equivalent in safety management.
- Experience of budget management typically gained in a maintenance environment.
- Leading a team of 5 planners.
- Supporting manufacturing operations at the European sites to optimise manufacturing efficiency an the utilisation of capacity to provide on-time delivery.
- Develop capacity planning to improve machine and manpower planning utilisation to enable scheduled fulfilment.
- Optimise machine scheduling & batch sizes to reduce throughput time and improve machine utilisation.
- Plan and maintain inventory yarn levels and stock turns operating within agreed targets in order to operate within financial constraints.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to ensure raw material availability and optimal batch sizes.
- Improve processes and systems to maximise the accuracy of data working to harmonise processes and develop best practice.
- Manage the Craigavon raw material warehouse and third-party warehousing services.
This Engineering and Maintenance Manager position is in Lurgan, Northern Ireland.
Please be aware that reference to cover the last five years without gaps will be requested.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Portadown office on 028 3839 3333 and ask to speak to Lucyna.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on: