Business Unit Leader
Sector Manufacturing and Production
Rate of Pay: Negotiable
Job Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 40
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum of 3 years' proven senior management and leadership experience within a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Proven people management experience i.e. managing a team through effective use of performance reviews, coaching, training and disciplinary procedures as required.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering sustainable change initiatives and results
- Commercial acumen
- Food processing knowledge
- HACCAP experience
- 3rd level education
- IOSH qualification
- Deliver on site PIP's and KPI's within allocated budget.
Health & Safety
- Understand the Moy Park Health & Safety Policy, Company Safety Rules and Statutory requirements applying to all operations within the unit.
- Full accountability for technical KPIs ensuring that the company standards are maintained while also meeting the customer expectations.
- Engage with Technical colleagues and cross functional leads and participate with Technical projects to ensure 'best in class' is always achieved.
Production performance and KPIs
- Deliver improved production efficiencies ensure factory variances are achieved within the specific area.
- Assist in the implementation of a process that ensures full optimisation of labour.
- Develop, train, coach and motivate the Unit Team and operatives in conjunction with the various departments.
- Always lead by example demonstrating business values (Determination, Simplicity, Availability, Humility, Ownership, Sincerity, Discipline).
- Evaluate, utilise, deploy and embed a range of continuous improvement and lean techniques to deliver operational excellence.
- Optimise energy usage, looking at opportunities for energy reduction and carbon footprint reduction.
- Monitor and control any negative environmental impact arising from the processes within your area of responsibility
- Car Park
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension - Hourly 1% by employee & 1% by employer / Salaried 3% by employee & 4% by employer
- Life Assurance - Hourly 2* annual salary / Salaried 4* annual salary
- Holidays - working a 5 day week = 33 days Inc. of Christmas day - this will be pro-rated depending on shift patterns
- Factory Shop
- Company Discount
- Company Support
- Wellbeing weeks held twice a year
This Business Unit Leader position is in Ballymena, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please call us on 028 2542 0140 or 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak to Nichola Waide.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Search for Another Job
How To Apply
call us on: